Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who am i???

Im from the state of Virginia like



I led my high school to over 50 straight wins



I hung out with the biggest drug dealer in the history of Washington DC. I was even asked to testify in court



My first NBA season i averages 20 and 10



I had a teamate i didn't like my 1st couple of years. We ended up fighting years later after we both left that team.



Im a 7 time all star



I have 2 gold medals



Im still playing after many years



Who am i???nba history





gheorghe hagi



Who am i???nba trade ,nba teams



Allen Iverson?
Bill Walton!
Alonzo Mourning
Alonzo Mourning



Note: I said Alonzo first, please give me the 10 points
AI
Sounds like Alonzo Mourning. I was thinking Larry Johnson, but he's retired although they did fight when Zo was in Miami and LJ was in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery