Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which NBA player am I?

Player #1: I am a devout Christian, I once gave my car away and biked home, and I am scared of getting shots



Player #2: I am aggressive and hard-working, I seldom get enough sleep and thus I'm always in a not-so-good mood, and I am obsessed with snakes (and I kind of act like one)



Player #3: I also play soccer, I know a lot about politics and sociology, and I lick my hands before shooting free throws



Player #4: I shaved my head last summer, I am ex-teammates with Player #3, and I played a really embarrassing game in my last game of the 07 season



Player #5: I am fat, I am funny, and I always make Player #1 play silly games with me



Player #6: My head looks like a potato, I have won multiple rings, and I never had any controversy until the 07 playoffs



Player #7: My jersey number is a double-digit prime #, Player #2 and I used to hate each other but are friends now, and in Game 4 Round 2 of the 07 playoffs, I flopped on another flopper



Which NBA player am I?nba champs





player one: Uhh.. Dwayne Wade did in an ad.



player two: Kobe Bryant



player three: Steve Nash



player four: Dirk Nowitzki



player five: Shaq???????



player six: Tim Duncan or Bruce Bowen



player seven: if you mean Shaq. I don't think he made it to the second round in 07... Maybe could have said won championships with 2 teams or somethin



Which NBA player am I?basketball shoes ,nba teams



Player #1- Dwyane Wade



Player #2- Kobe Bryant



Player #3- Steve Nash



Player #4- Dirk Nowitzki



Player #5- Shaquille O'Neal



Player #6- Robert Horry



Player #7- Tim Duncan
Player 1: Dwayne Wade



Player 2: Mikki Moore



Player 3: Steve Nash



Player 4: Dirk Nowitzki



Player 5: Shaquille O' Neal



Player 6: Robert Horry



Player 7: Anderson Varejao
dwayne wade



kobe



nash



dirk



shaq



tim
i think there basketall players
Player 1- Dwyane Wade



Player 2-



Player 3- Steve Nash



Player 4- Dirk Nowitzki



Player 5- Shaquille O' Neal



Player 6- Tim Duncan



Player 7-
1-d wade



3-steve nash



5-shaq



7-kobe
Player 2 is Mikki Moore
Number 3 is Steve Nash



Number 6 is Tim Duncan



Number 2 is Kobe?
6 is Robert Horry, no idea about the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery