Thursday, December 3, 2009

Critique my fantasy basketball team, any advice will help?

PG - Allen Iverson



SG - Ben Gordon



G - Raymond Felton



SF - Shawn Marion



PF - Mehmet Okur



F - Carmello Anthony



C - Eddy Curry ( Yeah, a bad pick, but he was one of the only appealing centers at the time)



C - Desagana Diop (man do I love his blocks)



Util - Tayshaun Prince



Util - Mike Dunleavy (He's the best surprise pick I've had so far)



BN - Jeff Foster



BN - Earl Watson



BN - Quintin Richardson



What do you think about it? So far 2 weeks into the NBA season I have a record of 14 - 4, and it's a 14 person league. So I'm wondering who should I trade, who should I keep, who will lack performance in the season?



Critique my fantasy basketball team, any advice will help?nba rules





Looks like you have plenty of PTS and AST, but will be lacking in REB and BLK. I would try and package a PG and Quentin RIchardson for a decent C. Maybe look at GS Andris Beidrins? Just to help out the big man stats.



It helps to have Prince, Anthony, and Marion that put up stats in all the categories.



Thats all i would say is "lacking"



Critique my fantasy basketball team, any advice will help?nba live ,nba teams



u have great team only couple questionible player but will wait them out them being okur,foster,watson. but will wait it out.
I'll give you a 7!
hey, you got a decent line up in this so that's why you are 14-4... but i think you got so much PG in AI, Gordon, Felton and watson.



i agree with your commentson Diop and Dunleavy, u really had great picks in this. If you could pick another PF for Felton and Foster/Richardson, this could boost your lineup.



Eddy Curry is really a low pick because of Zach Randolph being in almost the same position.



Good luck and happy hunting man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery