Thursday, December 3, 2009

Any love for band wagon fans?

I got news for all you selfish haters. The NBA relies heavily on bandwagon fans. Check out the sales of Chris Paul jerseys this month. Whose buying all of them? What!? Did you loyal/long term fans just coincidently start buying them now that the Hornet got past the first round? The Hawks are selling out tickets for the playoffs, but where was everybody during the regular season? Whose buying the expensive playoff tickets? It's not you loyal/long time Hawks fans. It's the band wagon fans that are shelling out the big bucks. I hate how people act like it's a crime to be a band wagon fan. If I want to root for the Hornets, because I hate David Stern's Spurs then so flippin what. So what if I haven't watched them more then twice all season. So what if I live in Michigan and the Pistons are really my favorite team. Haters need to get off their high hog and stop thinking that they're the only ones that are entitled to cheer for their favorite team. GO HORNETS!!!



Any love for band wagon fans?nba gear





I am a true blue Jazz fan.



I think bandwagoners are just trippin. Heat, Knicks, are just quiet. But deep in their heart, they're still root for their team that suck.



Any love for band wagon fans?nba finals 2007 ,nba teams



I hate bandwagon fans but it's more like I feel bad for them. They'll never know what it's like to root for a bad team for years and then win a title. Im sure the feelings that i got watching the Red Sox and Patriots win titles after being a lifelong fan felt a million time bette rthan someone who decides they're a fan of a team that wins all the time.
Nothing wrong with being on the bandwagon, i,m one myself. Since the Suns lost to the Spurs i am now cheering for the Cavs or anyone else that goes against the Spurs in the playoffs. Not that i hate the Spurs ,i respect them as a team, not to fond of B Bowen's nasty tactics,but overall the Spurs is a hard team to beat. They are the Champions and i guess that must mean something. So for now ......GO HORNETS!!!!!!!! UNTIL NEXT SEASON.....GO SUNS!!!!!!!
Yeah, I don't like bandwagon fans either. But I'm a true fan though, and sometimes you've just got to forget about bandwagon fans because they aren't really fans. They have no love for any team.
Bandwagon fans are horrible.



I hated it when my Heat won a ring a couple years ago, and these people showing up then didn't come to one game this year.
Sebastion, I HATE that name. Go do something. Stop whining about bandwagon fans, your probably one yourself.
I HATE BANWAGON FANS!!!



There are tons of bandwagon fans for the hawks now, and I really hate it.



Every fan should stick to their fave team no matter what.



HAWKS????
Amen brother. Though I'm not a bandwagoner, I am a Warriors fan, and I have bandwagon fans, and I don't mind it
Guess what i have had my Chris Paul Jersey since his rookie year.
bandwagon fans ruin the game
I'm a loyal fan myself, and I have had Spurs season tickets for the past 8 years. for the past 4 my seats have been just 3 rows up from the floor. So I know my team gets their share of cash from me. Not only that, but I have custom made jerseys made with my own name, and the same for all 4 members of my family. I have a complete set of championship bobble heads, and more championship Spurs gear (from each title) than you could imagine. It lines the walls of my game room. I watch all of their away games on my 50" HD TV, that I bought just to watch the Spurs. So the NBA got it's share out of me as a loyal fan, not a band-wagoner. I have been loyal to the Spurs Back when we had nickle beer night at the stadium (that should date me a bit). I use to cheer on Spurs greats like Gervin, Moore, Silas, and the "Bruise Brothers". No Bandwagon fan EVER gave that kind of commitment.



GO SPURS GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery