Thursday, December 3, 2009

Boston-Sports Capital of the nation?

-Red Sox are up in the world series 3-0



-Patriots are undefeated and have absolutley dominated



-Celtics-NBA season hasn't started, but they've been dominating the pre-season and probably have the best three man combination this year



-Bruins-probably won't do too good but are definatley taking a step for the better. They're playing with heart...and winning



-Eagles-BC is having a historic year being ranked number 2 and are undefeated so far



Boston-Sports Capital of the nation?pro basketball





Although New York has long been the sports capital of the world, Boston IS for now.



But all time it has to be New York.



51 overall championships.



Boston



33 overall championships



Boston-Sports Capital of the nation?nba history ,nba teams



I was going to say no, but then I remembered how good they were doing. I'd say maybe tied with Detroit.



Wings--dominate as usual.



Lions--whoa 5-2...did hell freeze over?



Pistons--looking good



Tigers--had a good run at it



Boston is up there...
It does appear that way at the current moment. Enjoy it because it won't last.
Let's see...



Ohio State and Mizzou are doing well.



Blues and Jackets are doing well.



Hawks and Royals are long gone and don't miss them!



Cards should be there, Reds could have been there, but thems the breaks.



Colts are undefeated, too!



EDIT:



I get thumbs down because the Colts are taking down the Patriots next Sunday?!?
I have to agree with you; no-one can name a city or state that comes close.
Boston%26lt;3
As much as I love Boston, I've gotta say New York is better suited for that title. They have 2 good football teams, the Giants and the Jets(Even though they should be New Jersey teams but I won't even get into that...), 3 hockey teams, the Rangers, Islanders and Sabres, 2 baseball teams, Mets and Yankees, AND the Knicks.



I'm a Sox fan, and I hate the Rangers/Yankees, but honestly, its hard to top that.



--Edit--



Eh it depends on your definition of a "Sports Capital" is. To me it means the city with franchises which not only excel in popularity but money, fans and wins. In my opinion, all in all I think New York, maybe not how its teams are doing this second, but with its history behind it, takes the cake. I do understand your point though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery