Thursday, December 3, 2009

I want to give up?

I mean i am a really big fan of basketball but my NBA team ( i wont tell which ) has desapointed me this season and are not getting any good draft pick. Tell me how to stop being a fan. What to do?



I want to give up?knicks





NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR TEAM!!!



I want to give up?sports ,nba teams



i think you already answered your own question. you were never a fan of your team cause a true fan sees them through the good seasons and the really bad ones
If you were really a "big fan" of your team then you wouldn't be looking for ways to stop being a fan. A true fan sticks with their team through thick and thin and loves them whether they win a championship or if they won 20 games the whole season! Its not right for you to be a band wagon hopper. Stick with them and wait it out
Dont give up!! A true fan never gives up on their team. They get through the bad and good seasons. You can too.
There's always those other great sports during basketball season. Like ya know, lacrosse %26amp; other stuff like that. Just pick a new team. %26amp; your teams obviously the Knicks
First who is ur favorite team and dont give up
You don't stop being a fan. If you can even comprehend it, you're not much of a fan! Man, I stuck with Tennessee through the Wade Houston years. nuff said ;)



Maybe it is different at the professional level. Unless you live in the city that is home to a team, maybe you're not as involved.



I used tobe a big Jazz fan. No real reason. Hell, I lived in TN at the time. I still like to see the jazz do well, even though I barely follow the NBA anymore.
A true fan doesn't let a bad year get to them. They always hope the next year is going to be "THE" year.... so just keep your hopes up and keep rooting for your team!



If you're asking for ways to quit, you don't need them. If it's truly "YOUR" team, you wouldn't even think about quitting.



I'm a tireless Golden State Warriors fan, and after 13 years, my Warriors are finally back in the playoffs!



You've gotta believe!
Just stop watching and giving your time and money to overpaid, underacheiving losers. If you're devoted to your team and are a fan through thick and thin, the owner has no incentive to put a good product on the floor. Just look at the Detroit Lions, who I completely gave up on 3 years ago. They can have me back when the owner starts giving a sh!t. But that's not going to happen until Ford Field stops selling out. Blind devotion is what has led to athletes being paid millions to put a ball through a hoop. Ridiculous.
Your not a fan at all if ur gonna give up on ur team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery