Thursday, December 3, 2009

Did you think that Magic Johnson played sick during the Finals against the Bulls?

I think Magic knew he had hiv way before he announced that he had contracted the virus. He announced that he had it after the NBA season was over back in 1991. I watched the finals that year and I was like wow because he looked slow. I mean he didn't look like the same player against Micheal Jordan and the Bulls. Anyways, I am not making excuses for the Lakers lost.



Did you think that Magic Johnson played sick during the Finals against the Bulls?nba draft picks





No.



Did you think that Magic Johnson played sick during the Finals against the Bulls?nba playoffs ,nba teams



He was healthy and HIV didn't effect him anyways! After the announcement he showed that he still had it. Proof:



Magic Johnson:



1992 All-Star MVP



1992 Gold Medalist



Well it look like he could still play to me. Stop hating!
i don't think so... or if he did, it didn't sink in to him it was HIV...



but in reality, take a look back at the Finals videos against the Bulls... he was slower because he was getting old at that time.... or its because Mike and Scottie did a great job stopping him. :)
reaaly, you serious?



awsner my question pplease =]?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery