Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the POINT of LIFE??

right now going to be in my senior year i STILL see no point.



theres nothing i really love anymore.



i feel like some friends ditched me, like not even asking me to go hang out with them, and i just follow sometimes



and for prom i asked 3 girls got rejected for all of them



i asked a girl out, and got rejected



and now theres all pressure for school and college



and then you will start to stress wen u get a job and all



dad continuously complaining i dont study enuff



im too ugly, too skinny, too much of a nice guy



i just dont really see a point



the only things thats keeping me alive is



my best frend even tho he lives really far away, and now i feel like i lost touch with him



- looking forward to nba season, and tv shows



and thats about it really



What is the POINT of LIFE??tickets





Friends come and go...



I used to love NBA, but now I see it as a hateful circus of athletic display and individualism, being a collective sport originally.



I do not know which tv show you refer to... The entertaining ones are a waste of time.



The first sentence of a known book about life goes: "Life it hard." You have to fight your way. You have to find your own motivation. No one can do that for you. Time is running, but only you can stop it. You are what you are and that is all you will ever have until the last day. You have all the tools you need to be happier, but you just have to reach for them. That is all it takes.



You have any pet, for example? Have you ever given unconditional love to any animal or plant? They could teach you a tough lesson...



Don't ask that question too seriously. You are not to be given the one answer. Live it as it comes.



If you hit the right path, all those girls, dads, schools and jobs you mention, would go after you instead, or either you wouldn't feel the burden of the lack of it at all.



What is the POINT of LIFE??nba ,nba teams



Life isn't all too easy, ecspically on some of us. Believe me, I've been there. Friends come and go, I just graduated highschool and am going to college. Almost all my friends stopped calling me to hang out. Its just life, you'll make new friends. As for the girls, maybe your setting your standards to high, don't be picky. I didn't for my junior prom and I had crazy fun still. Theres always self-improvent to getting a girlfriend. Honestly, for me it was something so random, we just clicked for me and her. Don't worry about college, and getting a job. College is highschool all over again. And getting a job...look at the bright side you get money. And after all, money does bring some of the girls in.



And as for looks, i'm pretty chubby and absolutly not goodlooking. but i landed myself an awsome girlfriend who loves me for my personality.



Looks can get a girls attention, but personality is what makes them fall in love.
You are depressed, you need to figure out something that can get your life going. Why not a job, learning new things meeting new people.
congradulations, your waking up to life, it can be a rough if you dont understand, you are transforming into something society calls rejects, its not bad, its just your seeing life for what it really is nothing just a bunch or material things trying to control us, i still trip out on the role we play in life ants running around some times not knowing what to do next, just chill and take it day by day and enjoy to be alive in this form and take it as a learning experence, read some david ike books to get different views on life and other thoughs of what life is about and what its not about, its hard to explain , im still learning myself but im glad i had some wake up cause if not i would be even more lost than you sound right now but for suere you are on the right track and you are not depressed, trust me, thats what society calls it cause they dont want people to wake and talk and open our minds cause once we all do their time comes to and end, remember every time some one wakes up just a little some one else will to
Ryan is it? sounds to me like u have no confidence what so ever. friends ditch you, u just follow, rejection by girls, "ALREADY" thinking how your going to be STRESSED before you even finishcollegeand get that JOB. how many years away is that? why worry about the future you dont even see? are you in sports? is see NBA. if u are join a leauge somewhere there must be something somewhere where u can hang out and make MORE friends. and start leading, even its just you your leading, Find ways to make yourself happy instead of finding ways to be unhappy. trust me! i know what a pity party is i have my own, for my own reasons BUT i have confidence stand up for yourself, i do. if you start to get confidence (start with yourself first tho) it will come easy. also there are some not so attractive men with alot of confidence. you just need to man up. also trust me your still young dont let the rejection of girls ruin the rest of your life, ask my son, hes been messed with by girls several times he did not give up and has himself a hottie right now. thing is he NEVER gives up. and his looks are average, as i am sure yours are, ugly is harsh. look in the mirror and man up, live your life happy it takes less effort. and get yourself a high payin job out of college, money dont by happy, but use it to make yourself happy, who knows maybe someday you'll have a family to support ; ) as i am sure u will!!! good luck and GOD BLESS! by the way, i just want you to know, you had the confidence to ask for help......L
live and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery